We kindly ask that you respect our business casual dress code and other policies regarding established standards of etiquette listed below.
The following attire is strictly prohibited:
- graphic t-shirts (including designer brands)
- sleeveless shirts or tank tops for men
- jean shorts or athletic shorts
- baggy or saggy pants
- sweatsuits or athletic attire
- sport leggings
- clothing that is overly revealing
- extremely short skirts or shorts
- baseball caps or trucker hats
- headscarves or doo-rags
- slides or flip-flops
Admittance to Steak Market is at the discretion of management who reserves the right to refuse service to patrons who are inappropriately dressed regardless of the reservation status.
Thank you in advance for your adherence.
Valet is located in the driveway of Steak Market. There is also a paid parking lot across the street.
Outside cakes are allowed, but there will be a cutting fee of $25 per person in your party. No balloons or decorations are allowed.
We have a selection of cakes made in-house daily for purchase.
Steak Market welcomes kids of all ages to experience fine dining, but please note we do not have kids menus or high chairs.
18+ years after 10PM